Software Engineering Team Lead
Locusview is a growing Israeli-American SaaS company with significant activity globally. Our client base is made up of the leading gas and electric utility companies in the world. Our goal is to provide a digital construction platform based on AWS so our customers can manage all of their projects digitally from A to Z and in real time. The bigger picture for us is to ensure data accuracy, save resources, and prevent environmental damage. Through all of this, we’re making the world a much safer place.
We are in the midst of rapid growth and global expansion. To succeed, we’re seeking an experienced Software Team Lead to join our R&D department!
What you'll do:
- Lead one of our Scrum teams (Backend, Frontend, Mobile, QA, Automation).
- Manage the development & operation of the central microservices in the company.
- Be responsible for the API design & implementation process.
- Make an impact in choosing new technologies and implementing new features.
- Mentor new and existing team members in their professional growth.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years of Team Lead experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with Java \ Scala \ Kotlin \ .Net Core software development.
- Extensive experience with Relational Databases.
- Experienced with AWS (ECS, S3, EC2).
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- High self-motivation and ability to motivate others without using authority.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of English.
- Experience with Cloud / SaaS products - Big advantage!
- Experienced with build tools (Jenkins, Kubernetes).
- Experience with Docker (Containers, Images, Docker Compose).
- Experience working with data integrations and APIs.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience with Python