Graphic Designer - Part Time.
The Graphic Designer position is a key component to Locusview’s Marketing team. The graphic designer — is adept at fast-paced, thoroughly customized designs for a variety of web-based and print marketing pieces, business collateral, supporting commercial sales strategy via design, and other special projects.
The Graphic Designer has a working understanding of content and design layout, typography and color theory, and is able to take instructions from a design request and create a complete layout, working proficiently in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
For this specific position, the Graphic Designer must also be able to operate independently as needed, taking strategy conversations with the sales team, market research and data, and create pieces that tell engaging, dynamic stories—and help further develop and cultivate Locusview’s brand.
- Bring marketing and sales strategy to life in a variety of contexts (Presentation materials, PPTs, event collateral, newsletters, case studies, white papers, etc) as well as provide support for the HR team with internal communication.
- Create artwork, designs and animations for the company’s new website (provide the style-guide and graphic materials for development).
- Continue cultivation and maintenance of brand (Style guide updates/evolution, ensuring brand integrity across pieces).
- Frequently execute design work from scratch or templates.
- Preparing files for print and/or web production.
- Frequently manipulate, retouch and color correct.
- Create illustrations, iconography, and infographics.
- Expert in Adobe CC (especially Indesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop)
- PowerPoint, Google Slides, Canva - including knowledge of creating templates \ masters
- Understands sales process and B2B sales funnel (minimum of 2+ years of graphic design experience in B2B tech companies )
- Experience supporting events (Virtual and in-person)
- Able to navigate projects which require taking initiative and working independently as well as others that will be more focused on collaboration and receiving art direction
- Experience translating research and data into engaging, visual, dynamic stories
- An ability to work with multiple personalities and client needs. Excellent collaborative skills.
- A bachelor’s in fine arts or graphic design or relevant work experience
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Mastery of color, layout, composition, typography and hierarchy
- Experience in producing final files ready for press or web
- Ability to translate existing designs in a variety of media
- Keen attention to detail.