Senior Product Manager.
Locusview is seeking a Senior Product Manager to be a key role in designing and developing our mobile and web application platform. This position will have overall responsibility for the processes and tactical operations of the product team. The Senior Product Manager will have a key role in release planning and overall prioritization of new product features. This role requires a person that is ambitious, resourceful, and self-motivated.
- Works with Director of Product to develop and execute the product vision for the Locusview platform.
- Maintains strategic product roadmaps and establishes the process for routine communication to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborates with internal teams to develop and improve on the release process.
- Leads the process of prioritizing feature requests and planning releases based on established company and product goals.
- Takes full ownership in establishing and executing the feature lifecycle, from idea to delivery product.
- Works with other product team members to convert requirements into detailed product designs.
- Provides mentorship and leadership in the principals and methods of requirements gathering through engaging with clients, internal teams, and end users.
Skills and Experience:
- Ability to provide thought leadership to the company and our clients
- Minimum five years of software product experience
- Minimum two years of experience working at a commercial software product company
- Expertise in SDLC and management of product development in an agile environment
- Willingness to ask hard questions and deal with ambiguity
- Ability to discover and define first order product principles to solve complex product and workflow problems
- Ability to develop creative and novel solutions
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Experience working tools like Jira, Confluence, Aha!, Zeplin, Invision
- Experience with REST based API technologies and web services
- Familiarity with GIS, work management, and asset management products