Locusview is a global growth stage SaaS startup in the digital construction management space that enables infrastructure organizations to scale execution and optimize their capital investments. Our platform leverages mobile, web, and hardware technologies to create guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close-out.
We're seeking a high-energy and dynamic Sales Engineer (SE) to actively support and manage the technology evaluation stage of the sales process. The SE will support the sales, marketing , and product teams, managing the tools needed for pre-sales engagements, developing presentations and demonstrations, managing trade show preparations, and will serve as "the voice of the customer” as an expert in the industries they support.
What You'll Do:
- Support sales executives and business development with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute strategic deals in complex sales cycles, including performing pre-meeting research on companies and people, preparing presentation materials, and performing demos
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs and mitigates pain points
- Create and deliver presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition
- Assist in supporting latest product features
- Configure solutions for specific client demonstrations and on-site engagements
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
- Lead the Functional and Technical requirements response as part of the RFP process
- Develop and maintain industry-specific knowledge in existing and new verticals
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
- Lead trade show preparation and on-site coordination
- Manage and maintain the most up to date Sales presentation for each industry vertical
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Maintain expert-level knowledge and understanding of our product, including new releases
- Identify and manage the development of prototype capabilities to fill customer gaps or increase competitive advantage
- Ability to link client business needs and reframe the way the client views their business
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals
- Have a “do whatever it takes” attitude for customer engagements
- Articulate, confident, self-aware, and personable character
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in GIS preferred
- Spanish and/or Portuguese proficiency preferred
- Willingness to travel (up to 50%) within assigned territory, including weekends and potential international travel
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short term, long term, and life Insurance
- 401K/Roth options
- Monthly phone allowance
- Work From Home stipend
- Stock equity options after 90 days
- 15 days PTO
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office space with free breakfast and snacks.
*If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!
Locusview is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.