Sales Operations Manager
Locusview is a global growth stage SaaS startup in the digital construction management space that enables infrastructure organizations to scale execution and optimize their capital investments.
Our platform leverages mobile, web and hardware technologies to create guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close out.
We’re seeking a Sales Operations Manager, who at its core, will support and enable frontline sales teams around the world to sell more efficiently and effectively by providing strategic direction and reducing fractions along the sales process. The goal is to increase efficiency in order to drive greater revenue through Strategy, Technology, Operations and Performance.
What You'll Do:
- Own the end-to-end process of tracking the sales funnel and operational metrics while delivering regular insights to the business.
- Manage the Hubspot CRM tool - Leads, Opportunities, Pipeline, client/prospect communication, KPI/Dashboards - for visibility across the organization.
- Own the “Pulsing Calls” with the Account Executives to facilitate up to date information on key deals for the quarter/year. Determine how sales opportunities are tracking against plan and identify any roadblocks for internal review and problem resolution.
- Develop and maintain daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports and Key Performance Indicators.
- Lead the Quarterly Business Review (QBRs) and Sales Kick Off (SKO).
- Partner closely with our VP of Sales and Sr. Director of Revenue Support to create and maintain sales forecasting models and data, pipeline and opportunity inspection.
- Manage and maintain sales processes adherence with Sales Directors.
- Manage all commercial aspects of RFI/RFP responses.
- Recognize, develop and implement constant process improvement within the sales organization.
- Partner with Sales and Marketing functions to analyze and report on campaign and event performance with reporting and dashboards.
- Refine customer segmentation, assist with territory management, and create a plan to enhance renewal and upsell opportunities.
- Assist with onboarding and training of new sales talent.
- Support Product Marketing with continuous Sales Enablement.
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations Management as a subject matter expert with proficiency creating reports, optimization of processes, training of new talent and management of dashboards.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business related field
- Ability to understand high-level sales strategies, translate them into system and process requirements, and ensure local execution and business impact.
- Strong Excel skills with a strong understanding of CRM applications and email marketing strategies - Hubspot preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short term, long term, and life Insurance
- 401K/Roth options
- Monthly phone allowance
- Work From Home stipend
- Stock equity options after 90 days
- 15 days PTO
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office space with free breakfast and snacks.
*If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!
Locusview is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.