Marketing Events Coordinator.
At Locusview, we help energy utilities build a safer world and prepare for the challenges of building smarter energy infrastructures. We must be doing something right, because we got a 4.9 Glassdoor rating from our employees!
In order to keep up with our massive growth, we are looking for an events coordinator to join our marketing team and take the lead on all of our global events. The core function of the job is planning and executing our digital and offline events plan end-to-end.
- Research on new events opportunities in each of the markets and be able to provide an educated reasoning of why to participate or turn down. Find the best matches and create the events’ annual plan
- Go over previous year’s events with Business Unit Leads and get their impressions and recommendations for upcoming events
- Connect and negotiate with event’s organizers on event’s package inclusions and costs
- Work with Marketing Director, Content Writer and graphic designer on messaging and design requirements for each event and create all marketing collateral, social media posts and emails.
- Oversee the events calendar to ensure timely execution of the program
- Budget management: review marketing invoices with accounting and owner to achieve approval to pay in a timely manner
- Online events: organizes, prepares and uploads the event content for the virtual environment.
- Offline events: coordinate pre and on-site arrangements for all events: Assist with negotiations for space contracts and book event space, order supplies and audiovisual equipment, ensure appropriate décor, serve as liaison with vendors on event-related matters, assist with managing on-site production and clean up for events as necessary. Offline pre-event arrangements: coordinate flights and lodging for event staff
- Review marketing invoices with accounting and owner to achieve approval to pay in a timely manner
- Create post event reports to demonstrate event ROI through data metrics
- Upload new leads lists to HubSpot and track their progress through the pipeline
- Excellent interpersonal skills, good team player
- Highly self-motivated person
- Excellent organizational, written and oral communication skills
- Super-organized person, with proven ability to manage several fields at the same time
- A proactive mindset
- Highly collaborative
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment (with peaks) and adapt to rapid change
- English - mother tongue \ mother tongue level - a MUST!
- Preferably with 1-2 years of experience in events planning and execution for B2B tech companies