Solution Quality Assurance Manager
The Solution Quality Assurance (SQA) manager is responsible for the overall quality of the configured end-to-end solution for Locusview’s customers. The SQA team works directly alongside our customers and the other Locusview implementation team members to ensure that the technical solution is operating according to design specification and free from configuration and product defects.
We are looking for an experienced manager to build and lead this team, being an integral part of our company’s fast growth.
- Manages a team of client-facing Solution Quality Assurance Analysts in the day-to-day performance of their jobs
- Build and maintain Quality Assurance processes, standards, and documentation templates
- Ensures that department processes and standards met and adhered to by all team members
- Selects and utilizes tools and methodologies to ensure that software tests identify defects and comply with quality standards
- Manage team members’ professional and personal development, including performance reviews
- Draft, revise, and formalize test plans for a client configured software/hardware solution
- Work with the customer to create customized testing procedures for inbound/outbound integrations
- Lead the testing of configured solutions utilizing a test plan, including the customer User Acceptance Testing with the customer team
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Quality Assurance supervisor or manager at a software company selling to enterprise-level clients
- Preferred: Experience leading a team testing a highly configurable software product
- 4+ years of experience acting as a Software Quality Assurance individual contributor
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, including client-facing communication
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of Software Quality Assurance functions, processes, and methodologies