International Enterprise Sales Manager.
At Locusview, we help energy utilities build a safer world by enabling them to think differently. Our disruptive technology transforms paper-based processes into digital ones, creating huge value for our customers.
After rapid success in the US, our company decided to expand internationally. In under 1 year, we've managed to create a substantial business across 4 continents. We are seeking a seasoned Sales Leader to play an integral role in our company's international expansion by:
- Working alongside top management to define and execute our international growth strategy
- Interface with key accounts as a domain expert across multiple geographies and cultures
- Own the sales-cycle, from initial presentation to closing
- Aid in creating repeatable successes based on territory, vertical and lessons learned
- 10-15 years of experience in enterprise-level software Sales
- Experience in international markets
- Experience interfacing with top-management at large enterprises and governmental entities
- Ability to understand complex, technical processes - Loves Learning
- Ability to understand customers needs and provide relevant solutions - Problem Solver
- Team player & self-starter, comfortable working independently
- KPI driven
- Travel +-25%
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- English - mother tongue (Preferred) or Extremely Proficient (for you Israelis out there...)
- Experience selling to entities in the Oil & Gas / Energy or Telco sectors
- Experience selling in Europe
- Experience Public speaking
- Experience with Industrial, Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Experience with GIS, ERP, CRM (Salesforce / HubSpot)
- Experience with B2B marketing