We are looking for a Product Manager to be an integral part of our growing product development team and be wholly responsible for a product offering with an established user base. This position will be responsible for establishing product vision and direction for this offering, and will be designing products, developing requirements and overseeing the development of new features for products across our platform.
- Works with Director of Product to develop and execute the product vision for the assigned product offering
- Maintains strategic product roadmaps and establishes the process for routine communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Works directly with clients to establish new requirements and convert those into new features and functionality
- Gathers insights from and provides expertise to the industry by maintaining a presence at conferences, and other industry events.
- Acts as the company subject matter expert on data analytics and works with internal teams and external stakeholders to develop industry best practice offerings to serve each group.
- Assists internal teams to maintain and improve underlying technologies related to the product offering.
Skills and Experience:
- Must have a minimum two years in a software product management position
- Experience working with data visualization and analysis tools
- Elastic thinker with the ability to create a product vision beyond existing concepts
- Strong attention to product details
- Ability to communicate effectively through written documentation
- Ability to work collaboratively with clients, developers, and project managers
- Experience with infrastructure, construction, or utility software products strongly preferred
- Web based GIS and spatial technology
- Engineering or operations experience with in the energy or utility industry
- Experience with assessing market competition and competitive analysis
- Experience with requirements gathering including observations, interviews, and workshops