Help Desk Technician.
Who We Are
Locusview is a fast-paced company where we offer a relaxed yet stimulating work environment where employees have the opportunity to use their creativity and innovation daily. We are building a world-class product and deployment team that is passionate about developing and delivering practical, industrial-scale solutions. We believe in our people, and we provide the resources and opportunities for them to explore and grow.
Our clients include Fortune 500 utility companies with decades of legacy processes ripe for transformation. Our products lead the way in an industry at the beginning of their digital revolution.
Help Desk Technicians provide Tier-1 customer support to Locusview clients. The position will serve as a liaison to our customers in an effort to minimize impacts on productivity. The Help Desk Technician will be responsible for providing support to external clients remotely and supporting office staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer calls within the client’s expected timeframe.
- Ex. Answer client calls within 15 minutes.
- Communicate and escalate tickets to the upper tiers.
- Ex. Critical bug issues escalate to Tier 3.
- Organize and maintain tickets to keep an updated status
- Assist with any IT office staff requests.
- Maintain knowledge on company applications of both iOS and Android versions.
- Assist with rebooting network base stations when offline.
- High school diploma
- Proficient with multiple computer operating systems
- Able to troubleshoot Android, iOS, and Windows Mobile
- Application troubleshooting experience
- Able to multitask and handle deadlines with ease
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Customer service-oriented and adapt easily to different personalities and environments
- Maintain highly accurate job logs
- Self-starter, able to work independently, flexible attitude
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to handle multiple duties and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- College experience: 2 years
- Customer Service: 1 year
- Software Troubleshooting: 1 year
- Technical Support: 1 year
- Computer Repair: 1 year
- Basic Network Troubleshooting: 1 year
- Mobile Device Management: 1 year
- Bilingual fluency in Spanish & English