Business Development Representative.
At Locusview, we help energy utilities build a safer world by enabling them to think differently. Our disruptive technology transforms paper-based processes into digital ones, creating huge value for our customers.
After rapid success in the US, our company decided to expand internationally. In under 1 year, we've managed to create a substantial business across 4 continents. We are seeking a hungry, self-motivated Business Development Representative to play an integral role in our company's international expansion by:
- Creating new business opportunities through outbound efforts such as LinkedIn, emails, and being creative!
- Prospecting targeted territories for key accounts & champions
- Qualify inbound & outbound opportunities by leading high-level discovery calls / emails with prospects
- Maintain updated CRM (Hubspot)
* Please note this unique opportunity will grant "Top of the Funnel" ownership and responsibility for ALL international markets.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Business Development Representative / Sales Development Representative
- Experience selling enterprise-level software
- Ability to understand complex, technical processes - Loves Learning
- Ability to understand customers needs and provide relevant solutions - Problem Solver
- Team player + self-starter, comfortable working independently
- KPI driven
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once
- English - mother tongue (Preferred) or Extremely Proficient (for you Israelis out there...)
- Experience in international markets
- Experience interfacing with top management of large companies
- Experience working with utilities
- Experience Public speaking
- Experience with Industrial, Mechanical or Civil Engineering
- Experience with GIS, ERP, CRM (Salesforce / HubSpot)
- Experience with B2B marketing