Junior Product Manager.
- Define products and features, specify use cases and write specs
- Work with cross-functional teams to help advance and develop our product.
- Work closely with the development team in definition, design and development phases of the product.
- Own requirement specification, work with design team to scope and detail PRD and wireframes that deliver on your backlog and strategy.
- Technical knowledge, Experience in working directly with R&D.
- Excellent written/verbal communication English skills.
Nice To Have:
- Field Significant Development background – a strong advantage.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Superb team player, energetic and motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills and matrix management capabilities.
- User Experience oriented.
- Experience with Agile environment and SCRUM.