Python Automation Engineer
Locusview is a growing Israeli-American SaaS company with significant activity globally. Our client base is made up of the leading gas and electric utility companies in the world. Our goal is to provide a digital construction platform based on AWS so our customers can manage all of their projects digitally from A to Z and in real time. The bigger picture for us is to ensure data accuracy, save resources, and prevent environmental damage. Through all of this, we’re making the world a much safer place.
We are in the midst of rapid growth and global expansion. To succeed, we’re seeking an experienced Python Automation Engineer (using Pytest) to join our System Automation team
- 3+ years experience as an Automation Engineer (developing infrastructure)
- 2+ years of experience with Python using Pytest for building necessary pipelines
- 2+ experience with CI/CD process.
- Must have experience with creating proper infrastructure and connecting it to Jenkins
- Strong understanding of QA process and methodology
- Experience with component and API testing
- Experienced with HTTP technologies (REST APIs, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD)
- Familiarity with relational databases (SQL, etc...)
- Understanding of agile software development life cycle and tools
- Independent and autodidact with Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Bonus Points If You Also Have
- At least 2 years of manual web testing experience
- Experience in Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design. documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Previous knowledge and experience with bug management tracking tools
- Experience with Dockers, AWS, Airflow
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to think out of the box
- Love working on a team
- English - proficient.
*If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!
Locusview is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.