Locusview is a global growth stage SaaS startup in the digital construction management space that enables infrastructure organizations to scale execution and optimize their capital investments. Our platform leverages mobile, web, and hardware technologies to create guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close-out.
We're seeking a Technical Trainer who will strategically guide product usage by facilitating a range of product-specific technical training courses to audiences with varying skill levels while supporting the product and project team's goals. They will be responsible for the delivery of instructor-led curricula taught virtually and onsite.
What You'll Do
- Communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Conduct instructor-led training sessions onsite and virtually
- Facilitate training using a variety of training methods, tools, and software programs
- Manage classroom and participation to achieve goal orientated outcomes
- Report progress of training classes and individuals attending to project teams
- Provide feedback on training program content and corresponding support documentation
- Administer learning evaluations and assessments as defined by the curriculum
- Participate in product testing
- Respond to inquiries to assist individuals with "how-to" applications issues.
- Travel 75%-80%
- Experience delivering software/technology training to various technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of learning principles and various training methods
- Skilled in working collaboratively with stakeholders and subject matter experts across all levels of the organization
- Motivation to be coached, trained, and mentored as a Learning Delivery expert
- Ability to operate independently
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment where change is the norm
- Must be willing to travel up to 75 - 80%
- Bachelor's Degree
- Valid Driver’s License
Benefits and Perks
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short term, long term, and life Insurance
- 401K/Roth options
- Monthly phone allowance
- Work From Home stipend
- Stock equity options after 90 days
- 15 days PTO
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office space with free breakfast, snacks, and gym access.
*If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!
Locusview is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.