Technical Project Manager.
- Identify & extract important data objects from existing work protocols, and map a minimal & simplified data model to enable client’s digitization.
- The Technical Project Manager's (TPM) main responsibilities involves data mapping of high complexity data structures & processes, specifically in the construction utility industry and facilitating remote pilots. The TPM will work closely with Product & Business Development teams to ensure on-going efforts to minimize data modeling processes, onboarding time, and manage remote pilots.
- Lead the data modeling process and enable quick turnaround of client digitization efforts.
- Mapping input files to a digitized schema constructed of industry indigenous data objects (Assets, procedures, project types, etc.)
- Lead the documentation process and its simplification effort to become as minimal and explanatory as possible.
- Lead the data modeling process continuous improving effort by generalizing the data model and setting new industry standards.
- Work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Lead solution configuration efforts based on client-specific data-model and workflows
- Manage remote pilots including hardware, software, training and support
- 0-3 years of experience
- Proven analytical experience working in data mapping / migration responsibilities.
- Good grasp of technology and a passion to learn complex processes & problems.
- Comfortable with leveraging technology tools to work efficiently and improve existing processes.
- Solid understanding of data modeling structures and best practices.
- Experience creating & writing workflow and business process white-papers
- Project Management Experience
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Passionate about new challenges and learning new fields & associated problems.
- Experience with Excel & data mapping tools.
- Experience in civil engineering - ADVANTAGE
- A big fan of puzzles & riddles - ADVANTAGE
- A degree in a science field - ADVANTAGE
- Experience with GIS software products (Esri, ArcFM, GE Smallworld) - ADVANTAGE
- Experience with enterprise work & asset management software products (SAP, Maximo, Asset Suite) - ADVANTAGE