At Locusview, we help energy utilities build a safer world and prepare for the challenges of building smarter energy infrastructures. Our AWS-based SaaS platform helps clients digitize their projects.
In order for us to keep growing, we're looking to expand our QA Automation Group and seeking an experienced Automation Developer who is eager for the next challenge in a dynamic environment and excited about making an impact on an innovative product!
- Good understanding of web application architecture and integrations between application layers.
- Experienced with the latest UI automation frameworks(Protractor, Puppeteer, Cypress.io, etc).
- Experienced with HTTP technologies (REST APIs, JSON, etc.)
- Experience with GitHub versions control approach.
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD process - an advantage.
- Strong technical skills, ability to deep dive into complex problems & find their root cause.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field - Advantage!