Director of Finance
Locusview is a fast-growing Israeli-American technology company with a client base composed of the leading and largest gas and electric utility companies in the US. Our goal is to provide a complete infrastructure construction platform. In less than a few years, our technology has become a proven category leader in the US energy market.
We're hiring a motivated Director of Finance to join our growing finance and accounting team. You'll work closely with several cross-functional business partners to prepare, analyze, and effectively communicate the company's financial information in various key areas of the business. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on and team player person with a "can-do" attitude and a demonstrated ability to identify and drive process improvement opportunities in the context of a rapidly growing tech company. This is a position for someone hardworking, results-oriented, and an overall problem solver who isn’t afraid to lean in.
What You'll Do:
- Manage the process of closing the reporting periods (monthly, quarterly, and annually), review/prepare journal entries, general ledger reconciliations.
- Manage accounting team.
- Support internal and external audit engagements, including managing and coordinating with auditors and external service providers and preparing/reviewing audited financial statements.
- Lead the company’s tax planning and statutory filings, including sales, income, and payroll.
- Partner with leaders across the company to implement and improve accounting-related operational processes to efficiently manage the company scale.
- Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Support the day-to-day accounting operations including overseeing billing, revenue recognition, vendor payments and invoice allocation processes.
- Budget to actual and forecast analysis closely monitoring financial results providing accurate and insightful statements.
- Develop and implement efficient processes to support the company’s growth.
- Monitor the compliance with local government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- Public accounting experience preferred
- 6+ years of accounting experience.
- Excellent computer skills; experience in NetSuite preferred
- Solid understanding of US GAAP
- Revenue recognition experience
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements and recommendations
- Management or supervisory experience in accounting is an advantage
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- CPA preferred not required.
- Experience with SaaS and Professional Services business model
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short term, long term, and life Insurance
- 401K/Roth plan
- Monthly phone allowance
- Work From Home stipend
- Stock equity options after 90 days
- 15 days PTO
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office space with free breakfast, snacks, and gym access.
*If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!
Locusview is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.