What will you do?
- Manage the day-to-day IT operations at our company.
- Provide professional and efficient IT support to our employees in Israel and abroad.
- Support and improve our onboarding/offboarding processes.
- Coordinate and manage technical projects and implementations.
- Find technical solutions for the specific needs of our employees.
- Create and maintain our company’s hardware inventory
- Managing office's networking needs including; wire & wireless connections, VOIP, Firewall, alarm system, DVR etc.
- Configure and maintain all hardware equipment, including computers, tablets, printers, phones, conference rooms, TVs, and back office systems.
What you need bring with you:
- 2-4 years of technical IT Support experience
- Experienced with Windows & Mac OS
- Experienced with Mobile Device Management (Android, iOS)
- Experienced with managing a medium size network.
- Good task management and organizational skills.
- Great communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, along with patience, and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Excellent English.