Project Manager - SF Bay Area.
Locusview is seeking an experienced Project Manager to provide full-time support for a large San Francisco Bay Area client. This position is a remote position that will require frequent onsite and field support at local client sites.
The Project Manager is the primary point of contact with our clients and is responsible for the day-to-day management of multiple projects. They ensure project scope is defined, create and maintain statements of work and other project documents, hold status meetings, and provide general direction to all project team members. The Project Manager is ultimately responsible for ensuring that the project goals are completed and client needs are met within a defined timeline and budget.
- Assist during the contracting phase to create a Statement of Work that defines the required software functionality and project budget
- Create a Project Plan that solidifies the project deliverables, scope, and timeline
- Facilitate on-site client requirement gathering sessions post-contract to define in detail all required features and functionality
- Manage software configuration and testing teams to ensure the technical solution meets client requirements and aligns with the approved Functional Design Document
- Manage a team of deployment and training specialists to support the production release of the configured solution
- Support long-term client success by holding routine client check-ins, support the investigation and resolution of bugs or issues encountered in the production environment, and define future technology road maps to support ongoing feature and functionality improvements.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience leading enterprise software implementation projects, preferably at a company with a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, especially conveying complex topics in an understandable manner
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders at various levels from end-users to executives
- Extremely well organized
- Ability to handle high-pressure projects and balance competing priorities
- Ability to break down complex projects into tasks and milestones
- Passion and do-whatever-it-takes attitude for customer success
- Proven interpersonal and situational leadership skills
- Must reside in Bay Area or within commuting distance to San Ramon, CA
- Must have own transportation
- PMP certification
- Experience with utility companies, the energy industry, or construction-related fields
- Experience with natural gas and electric infrastructure
- Experience helping organizations transition from paper-based processes to digital workflows