Senior Inbound Technical Product Manager.
At Locusview, we help energy utilities build a safer world and prepare for the challenges of building smarter energy infrastructures. Our AWS-based SaaS platform helps clients digitize their projects. In order for us to keep growing, we're looking to expand our Inbound Product Team and seeking an experienced Technical Product Manager who is eager for their next challenge in a dynamic environment and interested in making an impact on an innovative product!
In this role you'll:
- Define products and features, specify use cases and write specs
- Work with cross-functional teams to help advance and develop our product.
- Work closely with the development team in the definition, design, and development phases of the product.
- Own requirement specification, work with the design team to scope and detail PRD and wireframes that deliver on your backlog and strategy.
- Significant Development background - MUST
- 4+ years as an Inbound Technical Product Manager for B2B products - MUST
- Technical knowledge, Experience in working directly with R&D.
- Excellent written/verbal communication English skills.
- B.Sc./ B.A. in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and great communication skills.
- Superb team player, energetic and motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills and matrix management capabilities.
- User Experience oriented.
- Experience with Agile environment and SCRUM.