Locusview is a global growth stage SaaS startup in the digital construction management space that enables infrastructure organizations to scale execution and optimize their capital investments.
Our platform leverages mobile, web and hardware technologies to create guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close out.
As a Commercial Specialist, you will work as a cross functional interface between multiple stakeholders, supporting the growth of the business and ensuring smooth sales and service delivery. This role plays a critical role helping the organization price deals attractively, quickly, and in a way that makes it easy to do business with us.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure high value complex deals in the pipeline sail through and get signed.
- Improve sales efficiency and prevent any bottleneck in the deal process with custom pricing negotiations and contract management.
- Work closely with sales and operations leadership to craft streamlined processes for each deal and customer.
- Act as a “single source of truth” for all contracts, pricing, quotes, proposals, discounts and approvals.
- Manage internal workflows involved with the approval process, while working closely with multiple internal departments to gather and hold all necessary inputs for the deal.
- Create and maintain an up to date product and pricing related documentation with the entire product portfolio to facilitate personalized deal creation and prevent manual errors.
- Streamline sales processes by standardizing templates and approval guidelines for various documents such as SLAs, NDAs, quotes, SOWs, sign offs etc.
- Governance and management of standard and non-standard approvals. Facilitate approval and escalations as needed.
- Prescribe a standard set of tools to manage configure price quote (CPQ), Contract lifecycle management (CLM) and document management system (DMS).
- Assist in responding to RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs.
- Maintain an agreed upon SLA on deal turnaround times
- 3+ years of experience as a commercial lawyer at a SaaS company
- 5+ years of revenue, strategy, deal desk, sales operations or sales consulting in B2B SaaS models.
- Juris Doctor (JD) certification required
- Significant experience in one time service contracts and management support service (bundled hardware/ Software/ Services).
- Significant experience working to streamline sales and delivery processes with enterprise level customers.
- Proven ability in contract and negotiation management with customized deals.
- Project Estimation including Scope, Financials, Risks & Assumptions
- Understanding of Project Management methodology
- Experience creating new processes and/or process re-engineering with a focus on standardization and efficiency; tracking and reporting on KPIs to various stakeholders, including senior leadership
- Proven knowledge of Status read-outs (Sales, Legal, EPMO & Exec)
- Time management including work planning, prioritization, and organization
- Proactive and passionate approach for results: independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations to satisfy our customers
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- High-energy, team-first attitude: motivated to work collaboratively in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment to help our growing business
- Experience with CRM, Salesforce and understanding of CPQ is a plus
- Local to the Greater Chicago Area and open to working according to a hybrid model
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short term, long term, and life Insurance
- 401K/Roth options
- Monthly phone allowance
- Work From Home stipend
- Stock equity options after 90 days
- 15 days PTO
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office space with free breakfast and snacks.
Locusview is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.