Strategy & BizOps Specialist
Locusview is a global growth stage SaaS startup in the digital construction management space that enables infrastructure organizations to scale execution and optimize their capital investments. Our platform leverages mobile, web, and hardware technologies to create guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close-out.
We are seeking a highly organized and analytical individual to join our Strategy and Business Operations team in Herzliya.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with prospects to discover their unique business challenges and lead cross-functional projects, partnering with multiple teams, to assess and analyze the potential value prospects can extract using our platform.
- Develop compelling business cases and financial models aimed at identifying, accelerating, justifying, and/or expanding sales opportunities, and directly engage with customer executive teams (CEOs, GMs, CxOs/SVPs) to present them.
- Work with region leaders to refine their deal strategies and tactics, and provide support to sales teams to ensure they are equipped with the knowledge and skills to achieve sales targets.
- Lead go-to-market projects; conduct continuous market research to determine key trends, risks, and opportunities for growth.
- Work closely with the marketing team to develop sales collateral, messaging, and content to support pre-sales activities.
- Assist the Sr. Manager of Strategy & BizOps in introducing a new working standard. This includes continuously identifying efficiency opportunities in internal sales processes, improving and refining value consulting methodologies, tools, and processes and supporting in the execution of related projects to improve team performance around the sales-cycle.
- 2+ years of experience in consultative, strategic, and analytical customer-facing roles, preferably top-tier strategy consulting firms.
- Strong executive presence and presentation / facilitation skills, comfortable collaborating with and presenting to executives, including poised and confident objection handling abilities; demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Results-oriented, strategic problem solver that enjoys helping customers "cross the chasm" from current to future state
- Creative, high energy, entrepreneurial self-starter comfortable running initiatives and programs independently
- A passion for performing rigorous analysis, identifying gaps, and harnessing resources and methodologies to overcome challenges and achieve goals.
- Strong analytical and financial modeling skills to conduct assessments and develop business cases.
- Process and detail-oriented mindset with excellent communication and presentation skills to influence customer decision-making.
- Adept at working both individually and collaboratively within a team across time zones.
- 40% travel, fluent English