Backend Software Engineer
Locusview is a growing Israeli-American SaaS company with significant activity globally. Our client base is made up of the leading gas and electric utility companies in the world. Our goal is to provide a digital construction platform based on AWS so our customers can manage all of their projects digitally from A to Z and in real time. The bigger picture for us is to ensure data accuracy, save resources, and prevent environmental damage. Through all of this, we’re making the world a much safer place.
We are in the midst of rapid growth and global expansion. To succeed, we’re seeking an experienced Backend Software Developer to join our R&D department!
What you'll do:
- Hold an integral part in building our dynamic and versatile ecosystem, from design to deployment.
- Take a part in the implementation and expansion of our proprietary APIs used by numerous clients, as well as continuously developing services for our existing Frontend & Mobile clients.
- Have a key role in researching and integrating cutting-edge technologies.
- Attain a deep understanding of the industry-leading services available (ECS, Docker, etc.)
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field.
- 4+ years coding experience in Java \ Scala \ Kotlin \ .Net core \ Node.js.
- Experience with Relational Database.
- A “team player” attitude!
- Experienced with AWS (ECS, S3, EC2).
- Experienced with build tools (Jenkins, Kubernetes).
- Experience with Docker (Containers, Images, Docker Compose).