Senior Product Manager
Locusview is a growing Israeli-American SaaS company with significant activity globally. Our client base is made up of the leading gas and electric utility companies in the world. Our goal is to provide a cloud-based digital construction platform. The platform leverages state-of-the-art mobile, web, and hardware technologies to create real-time guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close-out.
We are in the midst of rapid growth and global expansion.
We are looking for a passionate and versatile Product Manager to join our growing Product Management team in Herzliya. At Locusview, you will work collaboratively with customers, sales, marketing, designers and developers to create digital products users love that work for our business, customers, and partners. You will drive the product vision, create alignment among stakeholders, and work with cross-functional teams to define product requirements and deliver value from discovery to delivery. You will be responsible for defining and tracking key performance metrics and developing a deep knowledge of our platform, customers, and market.
What You'll Do
- Run discovery and validation discussions with customers to identify pain points and needs
- Help define our products roadmap and feature backlog
- Define products and features, specify use cases and write requirements and user stories, while collaborating with the UX designers and the R&D team
- Work with cross-functional customer-facing teams to help advance and develop our products
- Prioritize and features and user stories for the R&D team and work with them closely during the development lifecycle
- Become a product and a domain expert and own the designated product area through interactions with customers and customer-facing teams
- 3+ years as a Product Manager for SaaS B2B Enterprise products for the international market
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Articulate, confident, self-aware, and personable character
- Strong analytical, results-oriented, problem-solving, and great communication skills.
- Superb team player, energetic and motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills and matrix management capabilities.
- Strategic thinker, can lead strategic conversations with cross-functional team
- User Experience oriented
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Technical knowledge, experience working directly with R&D and ability to get into the business and technical details
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills in English
- B.Sc./ B.A. in Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent
- MBA or equivalent
- Proven experience in managing Mobile applications as part of the product
- Proven experience in managing hardware and software products
- Engineering background
- Experience with SAFe methodology
- Experience with roadmap management tools (e.g. Aha!)
*If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!