Customer Success Manager
Locusview is a global growth stage SaaS startup in the digital construction management space that enables infrastructure organizations to scale execution and optimize their capital investments. Our platform leverages mobile, web, and hardware technologies to create guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close-out.
We're seeking a motivated Customer Success Manager is to own and grow the relationship of a portfolio of accounts comprised of utility customers and their contractors. You'll report to the Director of Customer Success. Your goal is to bring Locusview's innovations and capabilities to our customers to drive value, adoption, expansion, and satisfaction of your book of business.
What You’ll Do:
The CSM plays a crucial role throughout the customer journey to ensure the customer receives and exceeds the value drivers and KPIs discovered throughout the customer journey. Throughout this customer journey, the CSM is responsible for and expected to:
- Become an expert in Locusview technology and offerings to evangelize the benefits and value proposition of Locusview technology and offerings
- Develop and nurture solid, long-term relationships with stakeholders of all levels, including your customers' contractors, and become their trusted advisor
- Retain and monitor excellent customer health and health metrics to achieve renewable and referenceable customer outcomes
- Know and understand your customers' business and affairs, industry, competitors, and value propositions
- Maintain ARR targets and exceed net retention goals through upsell opportunities of new functionalities, offerings, and customer business strategies
- Build customer success strategies and customer success plans to foster adoption and increase consumption of Locusview offerings among the user base
- Collect and analyze customer metrics; be the voice of the customer for Product/Engineering, Marketing, bottom-up planning, and Locusview as a whole
- Drive strategic touchpoints with customers through CABs, field visits, and Product/Engineering user experience sessions
- Work with Sales and Account Executives to document and align customer KPIs, value drivers, and health; identify, qualify, and quantify expansion opportunities
- Sync with Project Managers and Solution Architects within Professional Services on customer requirements, project milestones, key deliverables, and future expansion needs to ensure the continued success of the customer journey
- Align with Customer Adoption, Training, and QA teams to understand pre-deployment outcomes and successful readiness for go-live transitions
- Support Finance and Accounting with renewals and accounts receivable needs
- Be an escalation point of contact for your customers; partner with Product Support to ensure all customers receive a superior customer experience
- Customer travel and contractor site visits on a quarterly/as-needed basis
- Attend industry events and conferences as-needed; stay current on the latest utility and SaaS industry trends
- 7+ years of experience working with large enterprise customers in Customer Success, Account Management, or a related field
- Strong understanding of SaaS, Customer Success processes, customer lifecycle, and the customer journey
- Proven capability to handle executive-level stakeholders and drive complex projects to success
- Strategic thinker with strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both internally and externally
- Experience in the Utility industry is appreciated
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Local to the Greater Chicago Area and open to working according to a hybrid model
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short term, long term, and life Insurance
- 401K/Roth options
- Monthly phone allowance
- Work From Home stipend
- Stock equity options after 90 days
- 15 days PTO
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office space with free breakfast and snacks.
*If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!
Locusview is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.