At Locusview, we help energy utilities build a safer world and prepare for the challenges of building smarter energy infrastructures. Our AWS-based SaaS platform helps clients digitize their projects.
In order for us to keep growing, we're looking to expand our QA Group and seeking a QA Engineer who is eager for their next challenge in a dynamic environment and interested in making an impact on an innovative product!
In this role you'll:
- Execute test cases on existing products and new features.
- Executing test cases covering mobile app support for external devices.
- Report and document defects.
- Conduct pre-release/ post-implementation testing.
- Perform troubleshooting of deployed product.
- Implement defect prevention strategies.
- 2+ years of software testing experience on complex IT projects.
- Good understanding of QA processes.
- Good understanding of mobile testing.
- Base knowledge of debug tools, ability to read logs and identify critical information.
- Base knowledge of My SQL.
- Base knowledge of API testing.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and multi-tasking environment.
- Web applications testing experience.
- Experience working in Agile / Scrum development.
- Basic knowledge in test automation, coding/scripting in any language.
- Self-learning and independence.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.