Director of Support Services
Locusview is a fast-growing Israeli-American technology company with a client base composed of the leading and largest gas and electric utility companies in the US. Our goal is to provide a complete infrastructure construction platform. In less than a few years, our technology has become a proven category leader in the US energy market.
The Director of Technical Support oversees our team of Technical Support Engineers responsible for providing front-line software and technical support to our end-users and clients. In this role, you will serve as the direct manager for the support engineers with a high degree of focus on creating a delightful customer experience. You will work to improve processes, create meaningful deflection strategies leveraging self-service, collaborate cross-functionally with key stakeholders, and develop employees within the team. This role is instrumental in implementing new technology to further deliver against the needs of our customers and the team. Categorization of incidents, strategy for root cause resolution, and speed of response will be key initiatives that you lead as part of this role.
This is what you’ll do:
- Build out scalable processes for our technical support function from the ground up
- Manage software help desk and advanced support (tier 1,2,3)
- Manage Hardware 3rd party logistic support - replace, stock management, shipments, etc. (the company does not produce HW products).
- Manage the performance of the technical support team, including continuous feedback, performance management, and professional development of the team. Defined team metrics and KPIs to measure team success
- Work closely with other functional teams to strategize improvements and efficiencies in the customer journey.
- Establish and maintain best practices and standard operating procedures for the department
- Research, recommend and implement tooling to drive effective practices
- Provide effective performance and behavioral feedback through regular employee check-ins, recognition, reward, or disciplinary action
- Maintain team member work schedules to ensure appropriate coverage during business and core hours
- Interact directly with customers to resolve complex problems, garner feedback, and improve customer retention
This is what you’ll need:
- Experience as a Director of Support for a Saas Enterprise organization. Preferably B2B
- Experience building multiple teams and different tiers.
- Passion for delivering high-quality customer interactions with an empathic approach to leading with the voice of the customer in mind
- Experience leading processes of metrics and KPIs definition and enforcement
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills will be highly leveraged, delivered with a great degree of urgency around meeting the demands of our customers through this team.
- 5+ years previous support/call center leadership experience
- Vast knowledge of management methods and techniques in a call center/support environment
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage priorities
- Demonstrated ability to learn new or complex software and technologies
- Experience working with developers(R&D)
- Ability to lead and align a team with organizational goals and initiatives
- Experience with Zendesk, Salesforce, CSAT, NPS, and other supporting technologies
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short term, long term, and life Insurance
- 401K/Roth options
- Monthly phone allowance
- Work From Home stipend
- Stock equity options after 90 days
- 15 days PTO
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office space with free breakfast, snacks, and gym access
Locusview is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.