Marketing Operations Manager.
At Locusview, we help energy utilities build a safer world and prepare for the challenges of building smarter energy infrastructures. Our AWS-based SaaS platform helps clients digitize their projects.
In order for us to keep growing, we're looking to expand our Marketing Team and seeking an experienced Marketing Operations Manager!
As the Marketing Operations you will:
- Own and manage all technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM, WordPress, Google analytics, etc.) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Create digital marketing campaigns: Google ads, emails, social media, including optimization and reporting
- Enable the entire Marketing organization to better segment, target and engage with prospects and customers
- Partner with Marketing, Sales & Product leaders to design and create the most efficient and scalable processes and automations to accelerate execution throughout the entire customer lifecycle
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve the marketing team’s efficiency and marketing performance.
- Proactively explore data to find trends, discover KPIs, and apply proper hypothesis testing.
- Create, maintain, and improve metrics reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Manage the systems and tools budget to ensure efficient resource allocation
- Manage and maintain website content and health.
- Assist in leveraging and executing marketing programs in various regions
The perfect candidate for the position must be analytical, self-motivated with an entrepreneurial attitude, attentive to detail, passionate about your work, and creative.
- 2 years as a Marketing Operations Specialist in SaaS companies – Must.
- In-depth, hands-on experience with Hubspot, WordPress, Analytics – Must.
- Knowledgeable about marketing funnels, lead scoring, lead profiling, and other methods of the lead qualification process.
- Experience with acquisition and growth with social media campaigns (LI), targeted email campaigns, Google Ads, and other channels - Must.
- Experience implementing ABM campaigns - advantage.
- Fluent in Google Analytics and other reporting tools.
- Great attention to details & experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Project management skills.
- Experience working in a cross-functional, cross-cultural matrixed environment.
- English – mother tongue \ mother tongue level.