Senior QA Automation Engineer.
Locusview is a growing Israeli-American SaaS company with significant activity globally. Our client base is made up of the leading gas and electric utility companies in the world. Our goal is to provide a digital construction platform based on AWS so our customers can manage all of their projects digitally from A to Z and in real time. The bigger picture for us is to ensure data accuracy, save resources, and prevent environmental damage. Through all of this, we’re making the world a much safer place.
We are in the midst of rapid growth and global expansion. To succeed, we’re seeking an experienced QA Automation Engineer to join our QA Automation team!
What You’ll Do
- Design and execute automated functional and regression testing plans and scripts for software products
- Develop automation infrastructures & Maintain existing infrastructure & test cases
- Perform design and code reviews
- Document, analyze, and communicate results of automation testing runs
- Conduct root cause analysis of test failures
- Take an active part in the CI process
- Take initiative to learn and expand your technical and professional skills
- 3+ years experience in automation testing.
- Experience with developing both frontend and backend testing (UI and APIs)
- Experience with test driven development (TDD)
- Understanding of agile software development life cycle and tools
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with API testing tools such as PostMan
- Familiarity with relational databases (SQL, etc...)
- Experience with Puppeteer
- Love working on a team
*If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!