Full-Stack Node Developer.
Locusview is building a world-class team of mobile and geospatial professionals who are passionate about developing and delivering solutions that solve real-world problems for critical infrastructure. We offer a relaxed yet stimulating work environment.
Locusview is a fast-paced company where employees have the opportunity to use their creativity and innovation on a daily basis. We believe in our people, and we provide the resources and opportunities for them to explore and grow.
We are seeking a Full-Stack Node Developer to join our US development team. This position will be responsible for owning the architecture and delivery of scalable, intuitive web applications. This is a full-time opportunity.
- Collaborate with engineers, UI/UX designers, and product managers to design, develop, test, and deliver new features and enhancements in a fast-paced agile environment
- Collaborate with internal teams to debug and refactor software
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Develop high-quality web applications by producing well documented, clean, and efficient code (maintainable and testable)
- Taking initiative to learn and expand your technical and professional skills
- 2 year experience with SQL/MySQL and database clients/tools.
- 2 year experience practicing source control with Git and GitHub/Bitbucket.
- 2 years experience with React or Angular
- Experience with d3.js, OpenLayers, and other web mapping or geospatial libraries preferred.
- Familiarity with optimization techniques
- Experience working with APIs and Postman preferred
- Strong programming fundamentals (data structures, algorithm design, software design)
- Highly motivated self-learner