Sales Development Representative
Locusview is a global growth stage SaaS startup in the digital construction management space that enables infrastructure organizations to scale execution and optimize their capital investments. Our platform leverages mobile, web, and hardware technologies to create guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close-out.
We're seeking a high-energy and dynamic SDR to work within our growing organization. Reporting to our head of demand generation, you will work collaboratively with our sales and marketing teams to expand into existing accounts; engage, nurture, and qualify leads and prospects; and respond to inbound leads and inquiries. This role is one of the first touchpoints for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the rest of the buyer’s journey.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate with sales and marketing on strategies and tactics to expand and engage with named accounts
- Conduct outbound prospecting to generate a sales pipeline of qualified leads
- Nurture leads and prospects by thoroughly researching, uncovering potential needs and pain points, and acting as a guide and value-added resource
- Schedule initial calls and meetings
- Meticulously track all relevant touch points in CRM
- Be part of building and evolving our SDR strategy as the team grows
- 2+ years of experience as an SDR (B2B tech company/utility industry experience helpful but not required)
- 2+ years of proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools: HubSpot/Salesforce, LinkedIn, ZoomInfo experience a plus
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with distributed teams
- The capability of understanding customer pain points requirements and correlating potential business
- Promotes a strong sense of urgency for reaching goals and key deliverables.
- Self-starter eager to make an impact
- Local to the Greater Chicago area
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short-term, long-term, and life Insurance
- 401K/Roth options
- Monthly phone allowance
- Work From Home stipend
- Stock equity options after 90 days
- 15 days PTO
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office space with free breakfast and snacks
*If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!
Locusview is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.