Human Resources Manager.
Locusview is seeking for a Human Resources Manager to lead and expand the existing HR program while also developing, implementing, and managing a new HR program to support the company’s growth. This is a new position that can be a career defining role for a person with the vision and ambition to build a program from the ground up.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop, implement, and maintain a program to hire, grow, and retain top talent to support the company’s growth strategy.
- Align HR strategies with company goals.
- Provide leadership in articulating and continuously improving the company culture.
- Build and implement a training and development plan for new and emerging leaders and managers.
- Work collaboratively with senior management to define compensation plans.
- Develop and manage the company’s performance review process.
- Lead and manage the recruiting progress including working with employment agencies.
- Lead team building activities including events and workshops.
- Manage HR related compliance with federal, state, and local laws.
- Manage HR related employee benefits.
- Manage existing team members.
- Enforce company guidelines by preparing, updating and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- 5+ years experience in HR roles including leadership and management responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources/ Psychology/ Business Administration, or related field.
- SHRM-CP, PHR or equivalent certification preferred.
- Entrepreneurial mindset that can develop an HR program to support the company’s culture.
- Experience with recruitment and leading recruitment processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- People’s person - Must.
- Previous experience in global fast growing companies - Must.
- Previous experience in working with Israeli based sites - Advantage
- Experience in organizational development process - Advantage.