As a Technical Writer, You Will:
- Produce high-quality software product documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Work collaboratively with product managers and engineers to obtain in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Write technical documentation from scratch.
What you need to bring with you
- 5+ years of professional experience writing technical software documentation for technical audiences of complex software products.
- Develop high-quality technical documentation by working with Software Engineers and Product Managers.
- A team player with great communication skills, proactive and capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Native-level proficiency in English with excellent writing skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects.
- BA/MA/BSc/MS (engineering, humanities, social sciences)