Sales Executive - Electric Utility Sales.
Locusview is seeking an experienced sales professional to expand our Digital Construction solution to Tier 1 and 2 electric utilities. Our Digital Construction offering was introduced to the natural gas market in 2016 and gained immediate traction leading to 100% revenue growth year over year.
● Promote Locusview’s product portfolio in the Territory, targeting the Electric Industry
● Build and execute a territory plan
● Achieve Territory’s revenue target
● Develop a territory strategy, account strategy, and utilize a sales methodology to drive growth
● Develop an accurate, accountable pipeline
● Immediately leverage existing senior level relationships at target utilities
● Generate leads via LinkedIn and other social media platforms individually and in conjunction with Marketing campaigns
● Monitor and record all sales related activity to each account or prospect within CRM
● Utilize internal resources to sell effectively at all levels of the client organization
● Self-Education and maintain an awareness of accounts and industries, and our product lines in order to understand the value proposition for each industry.
● Work with Sales Engineering for meetings, demonstrations, and all sales related activities as needed.
● Experience selling software to Electric Utilities with a customer list is required (Telco experience a plus)
● Experience with utility GIS and IT
● Knowledge of utility construction operations
● 5+ yrs. software and solution selling experience
● Consistent track record of goal attainment and meeting or exceeding quota
● Experience with business application sales in a complex selling environment
● Ability to link client business needs and reframe the way the client views their business
● Proven ability to build a strategic and concise territory plan and execute according to plan
● Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an appreciation of corporate goals
● Articulate, confident, self-aware, and personable character
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in Business or another related field
● Willingness for travel (up to 75%) within assigned territory post Covid
● Experience selling as an Esri partner is a plus