Junior Product Designer.
At Locusview, we help energy utilities build a safer world and prepare for the challenges of building smarter energy infrastructures. Our AWS-based SaaS platform helps clients digitize their projects.
While we continue to grow rapidly, we are looking to expand our Product team with a Designer in soul, that wants to make an impact on our innovative product!
What you’ll do:
- Be our UI/UX master!
- Design user experience and user interface for a variety of products.
- Understand our user’s needs, tasks and environment and create User-Centered products.
- Design creative and simple solutions to complex problems.
- Design screens and flows for cross platform systems (mobile app & desktop web app).
- Work closely with our product managers and developers to ensure the best product solutions and design.
- 1+ years of experience as a UI/UX Designer / Product Designer.
- Experience with one or more of the following design tools: Sketch, Zeplin, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Portfolio demonstrating strong graphic design skills and Pixel-perfect approach.
- Basic knowledge in CSS - BIG advantage!
- Ability to self manage and take full ownership of the design process.
- Open minded with strong attention to details.
- Great communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- English - high level, both written and verbal.