Locusview is a global growth stage SaaS startup in the digital construction management space that enables infrastructure organizations to scale execution and optimize their capital investments. Our platform leverages mobile, web, and hardware technologies to create guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close-out.
We're seeking an experienced and dynamic Automation Engineer to join our System Automation team!
What You’ll Do:
- Create the correct architecture to move from End to End UI testing approach into Automation on the code itself
- Analyze the existing processes in R&D and create the proper automation infrastructure to improve uni tests and API testing
- Design and execute automated functional and regression testing plans and scripts for software products
- Maintain existing infrastructure & test cases by developing proper automation infrastructures
- Perform design and code reviews
- Document, analyze, and communicate results of automation testing runs
- Conduct root cause analysis of test failures
- Take an active part in the CI process
- Take the initiative to learn and expand technical and professional skills
- 1.5+ years experience in writing automation tests.
- 1.5+ years of experience in Automation using Selenium with Python\ Java\ c#\ node.js \ Java script OR 1.5+ years of experience with Puppeteer or Cypress.
- Familiarity with developing both frontend and backend testing (UI and APIs)
- Experienced with the latest UI automation frameworks(Protractor, Puppeteer, Cypress.io, etc')
- Experienced with HTTP technologies (REST APIs, JSONs etc.)
- Familiarity with API testing tools such as PostMan
- Experience with test driven development (TDD)
- Familiarity with relational databases (SQL, etc...)
- Understanding of agile software development life cycle and tools
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Jenkins and CI/CD process
- Experience with mobile application automation frameworks
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to think out of the box