Backend Team Lead.
Locusview is a fast-growing Israeli tech company with a significant activity worldwide, client base composed of the leading and largest gas and electric utility companies in the world. Our goal is to provide a complete infrastructure construction platform.
In less than five years, our technology has become a proven category leader in the US energy market. Locusview recently raised $64M to support our growth.
We're looking to expand our Backend Group and seeking an experienced Java Team Leader who is eager for their next challenge in a dynamic environment and interested in making an impact on an innovative product!
In this role you will:
- Manage & lead our core Backend Team of 5 Java Developers.
- Manage the development & operation of the central microservices in the company.
- Be responsible for the API design & implementation process.
- Make an impact in choosing new technologies and implementing new features
- Mentor new and existing team members in their professional growth.
- 3+ years of Team Lead experience.
- Hands-on experience with Java software development.
- Extensive experience with sequential Database.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- High self-motivation and ability to motivate others without using authority.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of English.
- Experience with Cloud / SaaS products - Big advantage!
- Experienced with AWS (ECS, S3, EC2) - Advantage.
- Experienced with building tools (Jenkins, Kubernetes) - Advantage.
- Experience with Docker (Containers, Images, Docker Compose) - Advantage.
- Experience working with data integrations and APIs - Advantage.
- Working in a fast paced environment or growing startup - Advantage.