Senior Demand Generation Manager
Locusview is a global growth stage SaaS startup in the digital construction management space that enables infrastructure organizations to scale execution and optimize their capital investments. Our platform leverages mobile, web, and hardware technologies to create guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close-out.
We are looking for a creative and energetic Senior Demand Generation Manager with a “can-do” and team-player attitude. The ideal candidate has a track record of executing innovative marketing programs and campaigns that drive results and achieve ambitious pipeline goals. You will work in close alignment with the broader Marketing and Sales teams.
What You'll Do:
- Drive creation, launch, and continuous optimization of integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of online and offline channels to create and capture demand among our target audience
- Build a world-class ABM program from the ground up, targeting key Enterprise accounts. Partner with SDRs and AEs to engage, nurture and win the accounts
- Partner with key stakeholders from sales, engineering, design, and product marketing to bring campaigns to life and create opportunities among our target accounts
- Manage dedicated budget and metrics for integrated campaigns
- Manage weekly sprints with the broader marketing team to ensure campaigns and event schedules meet expected timelines
- Develop strategies for testing, optimizing, and scaling the successful programs
- Partner closely with Marketing and Sales Operations to effectively measure the buyer’s journey, and the impact of campaigns on pipeline goals
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- 4-6 years experience in a B2B marketing role, SaaS a plus
- 2+ years of demand generation/campaigns experience
- Strong working experience in developing Account-Based Marketing strategies and programs
- A firm grasp of funnel reporting, as well as pipeline, conversion, and marketing attribution models
- Experience partnering with paid media and other demand generation vendors
- Strong working knowledge of paid advertising (SEM, Disp, Paid Social, CTV, etc)
- Experience partnering with sales teams to execute campaigns that resonate with buyer personas
- A creative writer and content creator
- Strong collaborative skills and characteristics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in service of effective collaboration
- Ability to articulate complex information in a simple form that is that is clear and understandable by a variety of stakeholders
- An energetic, team-based attitude and ready to jump in to help wherever you can
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short term, long term, and life Insurance
- 401K/Roth options
- Monthly phone allowance
- Work From Home stipend
- Stock equity options after 90 days
- 15 days PTO
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office space with free breakfast, snacks, and gym access.
*If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!
Locusview is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.