We are seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager to join our growing finance and accounting team. This newly created role will be responsible for managing the forecast, budget, monthly analysis, and operating results for the business. The position will work closely with several cross-functional business partners to effectively prepare and analyze the company's financial information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide monthly performance analysis and reporting to the business unit and key stakeholders.
- Prepare quarterly forecasts and an annual budget communicating the plan to management.
- Enhance the existing business model to provide deeper insights on revenue projects and operating performance.
- Deliver reporting and analysis every month to the management team identifying opportunities and risks.
- Prepare monthly KPI’s and identify new metrics to assist with business decisions.
- Coordinate financial and operating metrics across the company to communicate performance results quickly and effectively.
- Lead the annual budget planning process with accurate and meaningful analysis.
- Monthly actual to budget and forecast analysis.
- Utilize existing ERP systems for reporting and analysis.
- Assist with the month-end close process when necessary, including journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Prepare ad hoc reports as needed to assist management in the decision-making process.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5 years of accounting experience with at least 3 in financial planning and analysis.
- Experience with SaaS and Professional Services business model
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
- Solid understanding of key business principles
- Ability to tactfully interact with business leaders for requests and resolutions
- Excellent excel and google sheets skills: experience in NetSuite preferred
- Ability to develop and implement process improvements and recommendations