Locusview is a fast-growing Israeli tech company with a significant activity worldwide, client base composed of the leading and largest gas and electric utility companies in the world. Our goal is to provide a complete infrastructure construction platform. In less than few years, our technology has become a proven category leader in the US energy market. Locusview recently raised $64M to support our growth.
We're hiring a motivated Controller to join our growing finance and accounting team. You'll work closely with several cross-functional business partners to prepare, analyze, and effectively communicate the company's financial information in various key areas of the business. The ideal candidate will be a hands-on and team player person with a "can-do" attitude and a demonstrated ability to identify and drive process improvement opportunities in the context of a rapidly growing tech company. This is a position for someone hardworking, results-oriented, and an overall problem solver who isn’t afraid to lean in.
In this role you will:
- Managing the process of closing the reporting periods (monthly, quarterly, and annually), review/prepare journal entries, general ledger reconciliations.
- Manage our new foreign entities accounting teams.
- Support internal and external audit engagements, including managing and coordinating with auditors and external service providers and preparing/reviewing audited financial statements.
- Lead the tax planning and statutory reporting of the company.
- Partner with leaders across the company to implement and improve accounting-related operational processes to efficiently manage the company scale.
- Provides status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
- Direct the billing, collection, and revenue recognition processes and support the day-to-day finance operations.
- Budget to actual and forecasting- Play a key role in the financial planning process. closely monitoring and analyzing financial results compering to our plans providing insights for potential errors or improvements.
- Develop and implement efficient processes to support the company scaling.
- Monitor the compliance with local government reporting requirements and tax filings.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting from a leading university.
- CPA from a Big 4 accounting firm, with at least of 3 years of experience.
- 2+ years of post-internship experience as a controller in a SaaS company - A MUST.
- Good knowledge of US GAAP.
- Management or supervisory experience in accounting.
- Excellent computer skills; experience in NetSuite- an advantage.
- Revenue SaaS recognition experience (ARR).
- Fluent English – SPEAKING and WRITING- A MUST.
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards.
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements and recommendations.
What does it take to succeed?
- Be a team player.
- LOVE what you do and do it with passion.
- Be creative and motivated.
- Have organizational skills, be attentive to details and keep your finger on the pulse.
- Be thorough and accurate to be able to recognize errors.