Senior Outbound Product Manager
Locusview is a global growth stage SaaS startup in the digital construction management space that enables infrastructure organizations to scale execution and optimize their capital investments. Our platform leverages mobile, web, and hardware technologies to create guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close-out.
We are looking for a passionate and versatile Senior Product Manager to join our growing Outbound Product Team in Chicago. At Locusview, you will work collaboratively with customers, sales, marketing, designers and developers to create digital products users love that work for our business, customers, and partners. You will drive the product vision, create alignment among stakeholders, and work with cross-functional teams to define product requirements and deliver value from discovery to delivery. You will be responsible for defining and tracking key performance metrics and developing a deep knowledge of our platform, customers, and market.
What You'll Do:
- Develop close relationships with our customers and users to identify and define opportunities
- Research market trends to uncover unmet pain points, needs, and desires
- Help define our product strategy and roadmap
- Align stakeholders to create consensus on product priorities
- Plan and prioritize features based on Product Management best practices
- Write requirements and collaboratively define features
- Work with cross-functional teams to help advance and develop our platform
- Work with Product Marketing to communicate functionality, benefits, and values
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager of SaaS B2B Enterprise products
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills (English).
- Dynamic, self-motivated, creative thinker with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Articulate, confident, self-aware, and personable character
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and great communication skills.
- Superb team player, energetic and motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills and matrix management capabilities.
- Strategic thinker, can lead strategic conversations with cross-functional team
- User Experience oriented
- B.Sc./ B.A. in Business, Computer Science, Math, Statistics or equivalent.
- Experience with SCRUM/SAFe as a Product Manager
- Experience as a Senior Product Manager
- Ability to mentor junior Product Managers
- Experience with roadmap management tools (e.g. Aha!)
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short term, long term, and life Insurance
- 401K/Roth options
- Monthly phone allowance
- Work From Home stipend
- Stock equity options after 90 days
- 15 days PTO
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office space with free breakfast, snacks, and gym access.
*If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!
Locusview is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.