Locusview is a global growth stage SaaS startup in the digital construction management space that enables infrastructure organizations to scale execution and optimize their capital investments. Our platform leverages mobile, web, and hardware technologies to create guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close-out.
We're seeking an analytical and motivated Operations Analyst to join our Finance & Accounting team to actively support our business operations. The Operations Analyst will report directly to the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager and work closely with several cross functional teams. This newly created position will be responsible for playing an active role in the team producing monthly operating results, providing ongoing financial analysis, and performing ad hoc reporting.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the Finance & Accounting team with month-end close process
- Assist the FP&A manager with preparing quarterly forecasts and annual budget
- Serve as an early touchpoint with monthly actual vs. budget/forecast analysis
- Provide monthly KPI reporting to Finance & Accounting team
- Work with Operations team on recurring basis to provide data around utilization, revenue, users, customer health and retention
- Utilize existing ERP systems (ex. NetSuite) for reporting and analysis
- Prepare ad hoc reports as needed to assist management in the decision-making process
- 1-3 years of relevant experience, finance or accounting preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting, economics, or related field
- Proficient in G-Suite and Microsoft Office
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented, and customer-focused
- Experience with NetSuite is a plus
- Experience with Hubspot and Kantata is a plus
- Ability to analyze data and experience with SaaS
- Strong communication skills and willingness to provide recommendations
- Task-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with multiple team members
- Local to the Greater Chicago Area and open to working according to a hybrid model
Benefits and Perks:
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance
- Short term, long term, and life Insurance
- 401K/Roth options
- Monthly phone allowance
- Work From Home stipend
- Stock equity options after 90 days
- 15 days PTO
- Exceptionally collaborative and cool office space with free breakfast and snacks.
*If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!
Locusview is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.