Product Marketing Manager.
At Locusview, we help energy utilities build a safer world and prepare for the challenges of building smarter energy infrastructures. Our AWS-based SaaS platform helps clients digitize their projects.
In order for us to keep growing, we're looking to expand our Product Team and seeking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who is eager for the next challenge in a dynamic environment and interested in making an impact on an innovative product!
What you'll be doing:
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products and services from others in the market
- Maintain and manage competitive intelligence and comparisons by working with cross-functional stakeholders and executing self-lead research
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team
- Assist sales on calls when appropriate to provide deeper dives into the product
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Develop and implement promotional activities such as promotions and product launches
- Develop value and ROI tools for sales
- Use market research data to determine product pricing
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Gain insight into customer use of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Marketing Manager
- Education in Marketing, Communications or other similar field
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- High attention to details
- English - very high level, both written and verbal