At Locusview, we help energy utilities build a safer world and prepare for the challenges of building smarter energy infrastructures. We must be doing something right, because we got a 4.9 Glassdoor rating from our employees!
In order to keep up with our massive growth, we are now looking for an experienced content writer to join our marketing team. The core function of the job is sourcing, developing, and proofing content for digital and print marketing based on company’s business objectives. This person will monitor trends to identify content gaps that would elevate the brand’s positioning and relevancy. If you’re dedicated and ambitious, Locusview is the place for you!
- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Organize writing schedules to complete drafts of content or finished projects within deadlines
- Collaborate with clients and account executives to drive authentic, consistent and compelling messaging across multiple channels
- Leverage internal and external data sources to quickly react to trends and cultural moments
- Condense technical messaging into succinct communications
- Develop multiple content types: customer stories\case studies, white papers, e-books, sales collateral, website copy (including landing pages & blogs), infographics, social media channels, PR, newsletters, nurture emails, Google ads and video scripts.
- Identify unique content needs supporting assets for each customer persona and digital marketing platform
- Continual learning of brand priorities, opportunities, and challenges
- Serve as project manager for assignments given by Marketing Director
- Work and instruct an outsourced graphic designer about the visuals required for the created content
- Monitor and analyze the performance of key performance indicators (KPIs) to offer suggestions for improvement
- Use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies in writing to maximize the online visibility of our website in search results
- 3–5 years’ minimum experience, preferably in a B2B tech company
- Proven record of excellent writing demonstrated in a professional portfolio
- Impeccable grasp of the English language, including idioms and current trends in slang and expressions (native speaker - a MUST)
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Strong interpersonal skills and willingness to communicate with clients, colleagues, and management
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously
- Ability to manage time around unexpected situations and/or requests and prioritize workflow by opportunity
- Strict adherence to the style guides of our company
- Familiarity with the company's brand image, products, and services
- Proficiency with computers, especially writing programs, such as Google Docs\Slides
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite - an advantage!
We’d also like for you to submit writing samples. Only those candidates that provide a cover letter, resume and a minimum of three writing samples of their own work will be considered (please add to the CV file).