Mobile Application Trainer.
LocusView is seeking a skilled Mobile Application Trainer for our B2B SaaS platform. Application trainers’ primary goal is to strategically guide product usage by facilitating a range of product-specific training courses to audiences with varying skill levels while supporting product and project team’s goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The Mobile Application Trainer will be responsible for the delivery of instructor-led curricula taught virtually and onsite. They should also be familiar with the instructor material, product, hardware and educational material for each assigned client. Assist with the development of instructional content, product testing, and product use inquiries.
- Communicate technical information to non-technical users
- Conduct instructor-led training sessions onsite and virtually
- Facilitate training using a variety of training methods, tools, and software programs
- Manage classroom and participants to achieve goal-oriented outcomes
- Report progress of training classes and individuals attending to project teams
- Provide feedback on training program content and corresponding support documentation
- Assist with the development of instructional content
- Administer learning evaluations and assessments as defined by the curriculum
- Participate in product testing
- Stay up-to-date with industry best practices
- Respond to inquiries in an effort to assist individuals with "how-to" application issues
- Travel 75 - 80%
- High School Diploma and/or GED equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience delivering software/technology training to various technical audiences
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills