Locusview is a global growth stage SaaS startup in the digital construction management space that enables infrastructure organizations to scale execution and optimize their capital investments. Our platform leverages mobile, web, and hardware technologies to create guided workflows in the field and back offices to optimize safety and efficiency at all stages of long-cycle work from planning to execution and close-out.
We're seeking an experienced and dynamic Backend Software Developer to join our R&D department!
What You'll Do
- Serve as an integral part in building our dynamic and versatile ecosystem, from design to deployment
- Take a part in the implementation and expansion of our proprietary APIs used by numerous clients, as well as continuously developing services for our existing Frontend & Mobile clients
- Play a key role in researching and integrating cutting-edge technologies
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years coding experience in Java
- 2+ years coding experience in Angular\React & CSS\SCSS
- Experience with Microservices
- Experience with Relational Database
- Experienced with AWS (ECS, S3, EC2)
- Experience with Docker (Containers, Images, Docker Compose)
- Experience with SaaS products
- Experience with build tools (Jenkins, Kubernetes)
- Experience with leaflet, ionic Ngrx