What Types of Information we Process?
Depending on your interaction with us, we may collect two types of information from you:
- “Non-Personal Information” which is aggregated, non-personal, non-identifiable information, which may be made available or gathered via your access to and use of the Services. We are not aware of the identity of the user from which the Non-Personal Information is collected. Such Non-Personal Data may include aggregated usage information and technical information transmitted by your device, such as browser version, operating system type and version, device settings, and software data. If we associate Non-personal Information with Personal Information, we will treat such information as Personal Information
- “Personal Information” which is information that identifies an individual or may, with reasonable effort, be used to identify an individual.
- The Company processes information voluntarily provided by Users through the Services or collected through the use of tracking technologies, as detailed below. The information collected includes both Non-Personal Information pertaining to the User and Personal Information, including the following types of information:
- Device data. Information about the personal computer or mobile device you use to access the Services. This may include technical information transmitted by User’s device, including certain software and hardware information such as the browser used to access the site, the device model and operating system and language preference. We also collect unique device identifiers, such as the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Services.
- Contact Information. If you choose to register to our Services or contact us through any means of communications (e.g., for scheduling a demo; subscribing to our newsletter; applying for a posted job or for questions or complaints), we will collect your contact information such as name, e-mail address, postal address telephone number and other contact information.
If we combine Personal Data with non-identifiable information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Data for as long as it remains combined.
How We Use Your Personal Information?
We may use the information for the following purposes:
- Providing you with our Services.
- Communicating with you – If you have contacted us, for any reason, we will use your information in order to further communicate with you and respond to your inquiries.
- Verifying and authenticating the information provided by you.
- Conducting statistical and analytical purposes, intended to enable proper functionality and improve the Services.
- Inform you of additional products, services, or promotions (unless you have opted out of receiving such communications).
- Comply with legal obligations, including investigating violations, enforcing our policies, and as required by any applicable law, regulation, or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal processor respond to a government request.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
When you visit our Website, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences or your device and is mostly used to make the Website work as you expect it to. The information does not usually directly identify you, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. You can choose not to allow some types of cookies using the Consent Management Platform available on the Website. However, blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of the Website and the services we are able to offer.
With Whom We Share the Information?
We may also disclose your Personal Information if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, the Users or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
In any case we will conclude that disclosure of Personal Information is necessary, we will only disclose that portion of the Personal Information that is required in order to satisfy the basis for disclosure.
Third-Party Collection of Information
Our Website may contain links to other websites provided by third parties not under our control. When following a link and providing information to a third party website, please be aware that we are not responsible for the information provided to that third party.
Rights to Your Information
Users located in certain countries, have certain statutory rights to their Personal Information. Subject to exemptions provided by law, and with proper identification, you may have the right to certain actions to your Personal Information such as:
- Right to verify your Personal Information
- Right to see what Personal Information about you we have
- Right to request that we erase Personal Information about you
- Right to restrict the Company from processing certain Personal Information pertaining to you
- Right to export Personal Information in a portable format
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or any other right you have under applicable law, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org. When handling your request, we will ask for additional information to confirm your identity (which may include Personal Information). However, please note that if you choose not to allow us to process your Personal Information, we may be prevented from processing such requests.
For How Long We Retain Your Personal Information?
The Company retains your Personal Information for as long as needed to provide the Services , to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies unless you request the deletion of your Personal Information. In some cases, we may retain certain information about you as permitted by law or compliance.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
We do not purposefully collect any Personal Information, which relates to Users who are under the age of 16. In the event that we become aware that an individual under the age of 16 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If Users have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, it will be advisable to contact us at email@example.com.
Any Personal Information that we collect, may be transferred outside of your country of residence, for the purposes detailed in this Policy, including to countries that may provide different rights with respect to personal information than the rights provided in your country of residence. Where required under applicable law, we will transfer the Personal Information under appropriate safeguards.
How to Contact Us
If you have any general questions about the Website or the information that we collect about you and how we may use it, or if you believe we have violated your privacy rights in any way, they may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our registered address is: 549West Randolph St. Suite 500, Chicago, IL 60661