Last updated: January 14, 2020
What type of information we process
The Company processes information provided by Users through the Website or collected through the use of tracking technologies, as detailed below, which includes both non-identifiable information pertaining to the User and Personal Data. This includes the following categories of data:
- Device data. Information about the personal computer or mobile device you use to access the Website. This may include technical information transmitted by User’s device, including certain software and hardware information such as the browser used to access the site, the device model and operating system, language preference, unique device identifiers, and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you accessed the Website.
- User Activity. Information regarding User’s activity on the Website such as the time and frequency of access, the referrer page domain, pages viewed, and interactions between the User and the Website.
- Inquiries. If you contact us to schedule a demo, to subscribe to our newsletter, to apply for a posted job or for questions or complaints, we will collect the information related to your inquiry and to verify your identity. This may include your name, email address, postal address, telephone number and other contact information, depending on the nature of your inquiry.
If we combine Personal Data with non-identifiable information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Data for as long as it remains combined.
How we collect information
We use two methods to collect information, which relates to Users:
- We collect information, which the User voluntarily provides to us through the Website. For example, we use Personal Information that the User discloses to submit inquiries through the Website.
- We collect information through the tracking technology as detailed below.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that the Website assigns to the User’s browser while the User is browsing such website. Cookies are very helpful and are used by us for the purpose of gathering relevant information in order to enhance the functionality of the Website.
We use ‘session cookies’, which are stored temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from User’s device when the browser is closed, ‘persistent cookies’, which are saved on User’s device for a fixed period and are not deleted when the browser is closed, and ‘third-party cookies’, which are set by other online services that run content on the page you view on your browser.
The User may disable the storage of and/or remove the cookies via his browser settings.
When you visit or access our Website, we may use (and may authorize third parties to use) cookies, web beacons, pixel tags, scripts, tags, API and other technologies (“Tracking Technologies“). The Tracking Technologies allow us to automatically collect information about you, your online behavior, and your device, in order to enhance your navigation on our Website, improve our Website performance and customize your experience on our Website. We may also use this information to collect statistics about the usage of our Website, perform analytics, and measure the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns. We may also allow third parties to collect information about you through Tracking Technologies for the same purposes mentioned herein. Your interactions with these features are governed by the privacy policies of the company that provides these features.
How we use the information
- To improve, support and troubleshoot our Website;
- To respond to inquiries;
- To investigate violations and enforce our policies, and as required by law, regulation or other governmental authority, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
With whom we share the information
In order to provide the services on our Website, we may share Personal Information with (i) affiliated companies; (ii) our service providers, in connection with operation of the Website, third party service providers (e.g. cloud web services for storing information on our behalf or processing information).
We may also disclose Personal Information, or any information submitted via the Website if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our policies, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) investigate, detect, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities or other wrongdoing, suspected fraud or security issues; (iv) to establish or exercise our rights to defend against legal claims; (v) prevent harm to the rights, property or safety of us, the Users or any third party; or (vi) for the purpose of collaborating with law enforcement agencies and/or in case we find it necessary in order to enforce intellectual property or other legal rights.
Third-party collection of information
Our Website may contain links to other websites provided by third parties not under our control. When following a link and providing information to a third party website, please be aware that we are not responsible for the information provided to that third party.
Rights to your information
Users located in certain countries, including the European Economic Area, have certain statutory rights to their personal data. Subject to exemptions provided by law, and with proper identification, you may have the right to certain actions to your data such as:
- Right to verify your information
- Right to see what personal information about you we have
- Right to request that we erase data about you
- Right to restrict The Company from processing data pertaining to you
- Right to export data in a portable format
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, contact us at: email@example.com. When handling your request, we will ask for additional information to confirm your identity (which may include Personal Data). However, please note that if you choose not to allow us to process your personal data, we may be prevented from processing such requests.
For how long we retain the information
The Company retains your information for as long as needed to provide the services offered through our Website and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our policies unless you request the deletion of your information. In some cases, we may retain certain information about you as required by law or compliance, even if your information is deleted.
We do not collect any information, which relates to Users who are under the age of 16. In the event that we become aware that an individual under the age of 16 has shared any information, we will discard such information. If Users have any reason to believe that a minor has shared any information with us, it will be advisable to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company may transfer data outside of your country of residence. The Company complies with international data transfer laws and ensures that it has a legally approved mechanism in place to allow for the international data transfer such as the US-EU Privacy Shield or the Standard Contractual Clauses.
How to contact us
If you have any general questions about the Website or the information that we collect about you and how we may use it, or if you believe we have violated your privacy rights in any way, they may contact us at email@example.com.
Details of Company:
626 West Randolph St., Chicago, IL 60661